Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 March 2017

CAMP Recall

It was like a pool in the yacht, a freezing, cold pool. Clay was at the front acting as a counterweight so we wouldn’t tip the boat. We were currently listening to James (The instructor), tell us how to unflip our yacht if we did flip it, but, we had to flip it first. Which to me, would be the last thing on our minds. He did say it was optional, though. But obviously Clay wanted to do it. So with a sigh, we attempted to tip the boat. After several tries we finally tipped it, but I was to slow to get onto the bottom of the boat when it tipped. So I ended up in the water, the freezing, cold water

To tip it back over, we had to stand on the centreboard (which is in the centre hence the name) and used our weight to tip it back over. So we did, surprisingly with ease. So after we did I was like “OMG I am like, so not doing that again”. Then Clay was like “OMG why? That was like, the best thing ever! ”. I was annoyed, why did he want to do that again? “No, I am totally not doing that again” Then he be like: “Yes you are!”, “No I am not!”, “Yes you are!”, “No, I am NOT!”, “Yes. You are!”, “NO. I AM NOT!”, “Yes. You. ARE!”. I gave up, and said “Fine”.

So we try another several times, and tip it. Thank god I got onto the bottom of the boat before it flipped, so I didn’t go under the water, like last time. Of course there was a problem though. The centerboard had came out. (Recap: The centreboard is the thing in the middle of the boat that helps us un flipped the boat. It was used for something else, but I am to lazy to remember). So we had to get James over to our yacht so he could have a look at it. After he did, I had to get back into the stupid water! At this point, my teeth were chattering. Very, very, quickly. He towed us back into shore and we had lunch.

THE END(Probably)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Carnivorous Caterpillar

T h e C a r n i v o r o u s C a t e r p i l l a r By Jack and Dorian He’s coming… I can hear him squirming down the hallway. I pee...